It’s vitally important that we continue to provide preventative, chronic and sick care visits unrelated to the Coronavirus.
Our patient’s health and safety is our highest priority, and we are taking all necessary precautions to keep our office safe and clean, including:
1) Ensuring our office staff are prepared and have the appropriate personal protective equipment to safely care for in-person visits. Following proper office and medical cleaning routines, including thoroughly cleaning frequently touched surfaces after each patient visit.
2) Screening all patients for any signs of a respiratory infection or potential exposure and taking appropriate actions to protect our patients and care team.
We request that you wear a face covering to the office, and you may be asked to wear one during your visit.
News & Announcements
Proudly Part of Privia Health
Robert A. Gadlage, MD FACS & Associates P.C. is proudly part of Privia Health. Privia connects us with leading doctors in the community to transform healthcare by delivering high-quality, coordinated care that is centered on our patients.
To learn more about the resources that help you manage your healthcare, or to find other Privia doctors, visit their website.
"Overwhelmingly positive experience from start to finish! The professional and friendly front desk staff made the initial visit easy; the medical staff (PA and Audiologist) were acute in their diagnosis and both had an easy demeanor to talk to. I highly recommend this ENT office"
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.